Thank you for joining me for our February and April 2021 Live Series.
My next series of live classes will be announced in August 2021.
Until then, you can check out the replays of our live classes in my online class collection or see details of our past live series below.
a 4-week live zoom series
in April 2021
Join Eva for a live practice each Thursday in April
60-minute practice | 2:30-3:30 pm EST / 7:30-8:30 pm GMT
Our Spring series will offer a different style of practice each week, with a continuous focus on awakening into spring, a time of lightness and expansion.
Eva.yoga site members are invited to attend for free!
If you are not a site member you can still join in!
See the links below to save your spot.
Now you will also get complimentary invites to all live series!
Not a member? That's okay!
You can still join the live practice!
Click on your class of choice below to register
and you'll be emailed a link to join us for class.
All you need to know for live classes...
- Please arrive a few minutes early to say hello & get ready for practice
- Make sure you have all your props for our supportive, relaxing practice (see below)
- All you need is a free zoom account. If you do not have one, click here to easily get started.
- If possible, you may wish to connect your device to a larger screen so you can more easily see each pose and movement. Otherwise, you are welcome to watch via your laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Make sure zoom is installed and updated on your device of choice - and you're good to go!
I'm busy that day or something came up last minute...
- If you are a member and miss a practice or you want to enjoy it again, you will receive a replay of the class video! Classes will be added to our online library so you will have
- When you join class, your microphone will be muted, but you are welcome to say hi before and after class!
- Please feel welcome to turn your camera on or off. Whatever feels safe and comfortable to you. There's no pressure.
- Please know that I will also be recording the practice to add to our class collection, but you will not be visible in the video recording.
What will I need for practice?
- A cozy quiet spot with a decent wifi connection
- Your favourite yoga mat
- Week One | a blanket, block (or chunky book), and bolster (or two bed pillows)
- Week Two | a blanket, block (or chunky book), and bolster (or two bed pillows)
- Week Three | two therapy balls with bag (or two tennis balls, a sock, and an elastic), and one or two blocks
- Week Four | 2-3 blankets, 2 blocks (or chunky books), and bolster (or two bed pillows)
- A spotify playlist will be shared at the start of the class if you wish to add music to your practice.
- Students with active memberships at eva.yoga will be invited to participate for free!
- 5-10 minutes before class, please visit www.eva.yoga/liveaccess and click on the class link to access our practice
- Students who are not members can sign up to join each class!
- The non-member's rate is $10 cad per class
- Please register and pay for your class in advance.
- Once you're registered, you will receive an email with a link to access class.
- You'll get another reminder email one hour before class.
I so look forward to seeing you on the mat!